- Space and aircaft (motors, turbines, flight tests...)
- Wind turbines
- Medical, MRI etc.
- Not depending on the target optical reflectivity
- High resolution, High frequency up to 350 kHz
- Small dimensions sensor tips including special designs
- Harsh environments :
- Cryogenic temperature and up to 450°C, High pressure, Ultra vacuum
- High electomagnetic fileds
|Fiber optic diameter (mm)||0.51||0.51||0.64 x 3.2||0.81||1.52||1.57 x 3.2||1.57 x 3.2||2.3 x 4.8||2.54||4.34||4.8 x 4.8||7.44|
|Measuring range (mm)||0.76||1.65||0.76||2||3.2||2||4||9||5.1||12.7||25.4||40|
|Resolution @ 20kHz (µm)||0.3||0.6||0.2||1||1.7||0.9||2||4||1.8||5.6||7||68|
Analog sensors D type
The D type fiber optics displacement sensors are designed for single axis moving targets. They offer two measuring ranges.
Digital sensors DMS
The digital fiber optic displacemeent sensors DMS are designed for direct computer control